Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I found my dress!

Well, believe it or not I found my wedding dress over the weekend! I found it in only the second store I visited and the first store in which I actually tried on dresses. AND the store was in Elmhurst, Illinois, where I attended Elmhurst College as a freshman. A town I NEVER wanted to go back to I hated going to college there so much! ha! Life is funny.

I want to post a pic sooo bad, but I don't want Derek sneaking any peeks! I want to show him the dress so so bad....I don't know how I'm going to keep it from him for another year and a half. This dress was the runner up.

A note to other brides. The dress I picked is the dress I thought I would always wear. Even as a child. I don't know if I'm just lucky I look good in it or what, but I find it amazing how easy it was for me to make a decision. I just went for what looks timeless!

So, tomorrow I'm off to locate my dress in the St. Louis area!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Go ahead and show me what you got!