Friday, July 9, 2010

~I need a bigger closet~

I love our home. It's great. BUT I NEED A BIGGER CLOSET. Seriously. This is the problem with small closets. If you can't SEE all of your belongings {b/c they are crammed into a small space} you forget about all the different things you own and forget to wear some of your clothes. 

All I'm asking for is a bigger space where I can SEE all of my clothes, accessories, and shoes in plain sight. Not stuffed in a jewelry box or shoved in a drawer. It's so much easier to put an outfit together when everything is in plain sight. I would hang all my jewelry on the wall if I could. Believe me.

This closet makes me smile. That's right.  A closet put a smile on my face : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Go ahead and show me what you got!