Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Eclectic bouquets






I hope my sis, Lyd, likes these loosey goosey kind of bouquets since she is now on a mission to find "the perfect bouquet!" I think she should be studying for her finals instead, but I guess she can "bouquet search" during her study breaks! 

I like the idea of "a little bit of this, a little bit of that" instead of a repetitive pattern of flowers. The second picture is my favorite. I love the deepness of the colors...especially since we are looking at a fall wedding. I think the 1st and 3rd pictures are great for summer/spring weddings.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a fan of the second, although the yellow would look great against the navy blue dresses. But there are plenty of fall orange and red looks that would be great too. But I definitely like the unpatterned look!

    ok back to studies..kind of

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Go ahead and show me what you got!