Friday, June 4, 2010

NOLA Oyster Festival this weekend

HAPPY FRIDAY!


I am ecstatic that my sister, Ellen, is coming to town tonight! Hopefully we will have a yummy meal together--along with our significant others! In honor of New Orleans/Louisiana and the redic oil spill I hereby swear to eat oysters somewhere/ somehow this weekend. It is the New Orleans Oyster Festival this weekend, and I would die to be there. You will quickly learn through this blog that I have a New Orleans obsession. I don't know how badly the oyster beds have been hit by the oil, but I wish all the oyster growers the best of luck. Can Louisiana please catch a break sometime soon? 


Derek outside the French Market in New Orleans
Mardi Gras 2010


Mardi Gras 2010 +Saints win the Super Bowl
This is when I thought NOLA was catching a break.


My favorite Mardi Gras 2010 float:
The Krewe de Etat Kate Gosselin float
Hilarious


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Go ahead and show me what you got!