Thursday, June 3, 2010

She stole my idea!

Ok. So, I'm probably not the only girl that wants to carry a rosary with her bouquet down the aisle. But, the rosary was going to be my something blue and borrowed, so I really thought I had it going on! Anyway. I went to my grandmother's a few weeks after we got engaged hoping she would have a rosary that I could carry on the big day. Well, the one person in the world who I thought would have a rosary didn't have one. I was bummed. In a weird, freaky twist of fate my mom came back from Europe a week later with a rosary. Honestly, my mother had NO IDEA that I intended to carry a rosary. I was freaked out. AND, she bought it in Vatican City, AND we're having a Catholic ceremony. WOWZAS! I think the rosary idea was meant to be! So, now I have a lovely, blue rosary which should look something like the picture below when I carry it down the aisle!
























I'll post a pic of my rosary later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Go ahead and show me what you got!