Thursday, June 10, 2010

New name for blog

Do you have a creative name for my blog? I'm not really sure what I want to call it, and I'm having a hard time coming up with something. Leave a comment below if you come up with any good ones!


Funny stuff. They BETTER be on me! hee hee
I hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday. I got some not-so-good health news yesterday, but I'm taking care of it, and the weather is gorgeous today in the St. Louis Metro East; and I'm cooking up some dinner tonight with friends. So, it looks like things are on the up!


Last night Derek and I made our first attempt at cooking oysters, and it actually went pretty well believe it or not. The hardest part was shucking them, and in no way did we have the appropriate tools. After shucking, we left the oyster in one-half of the shell, coated them in garlic butter, and grilled the crap out of them on high! After a few minutes I added some freshly grated parmesan cheese, and they were done. They were delectable! The only bummer was that some oysters had bits of shell in them b/c we didn't have the appropriate shucking tools. Believe me. It is not fun chomping down on a bit of oyster shell.  When I bit into the shell it made the worst crunching noise. Luckily my molar is ok! No pics of them. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Go ahead and show me what you got!