Monday, June 7, 2010

The Ultimate Bridesmaid's Dress

After Skyping with my world-traveling lil sis this afternoon I was informed that I must find the ultimate bridesmaid's dress! Lucky for her I already have the ultimate one in mind. I know Lydia will LOVE IT~




Now, I'm pretty sure I am going to do the same color and fabric for all of the dresses, but I am totally open to letting each bridesmaid choose her own style! That way each dress will look a-maz-ing on each fine lady!


Speaking of my sis, Lydia...Have you seen my new blog header? She ACTUALLY TOOK THAT PICTURE! Isn't it great? She just spent the last few days in Paris with a good friend and her mother. Guess where she took the pic? No, for real. Think hard!! You guessed it! The home of the one and only Claude Monet! I am sooooo jealous! I grew up loving his work and loving a little book about him: Linea. Have you ever read it?

Have another look at Lydia's interpretation of Monet's world-famous water lillies! 



4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Carmie! I really like Cynthia Rowley's looks. Let's hope they are affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude why can't i comment on your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I figured it out....but now I'm anonymous....this is Dana ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Go ahead and show me what you got!