Tuesday, June 29, 2010

my kind of town


 {weheartit.com}

Chicago is, of course. Packing up today, finishing up some work things, then heading to Chicago tomorrow to pick up my little sis from O'Hare! She has been studying abroad in Antwerp, Belgium, since Februrary, and I promised her I would wait til she got back until I went wedding dress/bridesmaid dress shopping. So, we are going on Thursday, the day after she gets back! haha!

I am thrilled b/c I am within five pounds of my goal weight that I estimated for June 30th. If you know how obsessed I have been with losing weight since my back surgery you know that I am becoming a happier girl these days!

Hopefully, by the time Lyd gets back and settled down she will post on my blog some of her 1000s of pictures she took from traveling from Belgium to Egypt to Paris to Rome to Instanbul to Norway to.......wow. She must have had a great last five months. I can't wait for her to share her fav pics with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Go ahead and show me what you got!